ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
What is (and is not) done with your personal data on this website can be found here.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER FOR THIS WEBSITE?
- Trade name: LFE Abogados
- Data controller: LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P.
- Tax ID No (NIF): B-67842310
- Email: eduardo[@]lawestepona.com
- Registered office: Avenida de España, 146, 2º, 29680, Estepona, Málaga, Spain.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE?
- Identifying data: name
- Contact details: email, mobile phone number.
- Browsing data: IP address, type and identification of the device, type of browser, domain through which you access the Website, browsing data, activity on the Website.
UNDER WHAT LEGAL BASIS ARE THESE DATA PROCESSED?
We process your personal data under these legal bases:
- The execution of a contract with LFE Abogados, to contract services, publish advertisements and manage the services requested.
- The user’s consent in relation to contact, subscription to content and us sending commercial communications, via email, cookies or messaging systems.
- The data controller’s legitimate interest is to protect users of the LFE Abogados website from abuse and fraud in using our services.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
On this website, there are different forms, and in each of them, the information collected will be used in the following way:
- Contact forms: There is also a contact form for queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address or telephone number will be used to respond to them and send the information required through the website.
- Feedback form: The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The retention period of personal data will vary depending on the service contracted by the Customer. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary and may be maintained up to:
- Four years: Spanish Act on Infringements and Penalties in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of wages…); Sections 66 et seq of the Spanish General Tax Act (accounting books…).
- Five years: Section 1964 of the Spanish Civil Code (personal actions without special time limit).
- Six years: Section 30 of the Spanish Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…).
- Ten years: Section 25 of the Spanish Act on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
Data of potential customers: The data will be kept during the commercial relationship and after that, for two years, unless the user requests its deletion beforehand.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether LFE Abogados is processing personal data about them.
Data subjects have the right to:
- Request access to personal data on the data subject.
- Request its rectification or erasure.
- Request its cancellation.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Object to the processing.
- Request data portability
If the data subject has granted consent for a specific purpose, they may withdraw the consent given at the time without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent before the withdrawal.
If you feel that your data protection rights have been violated, especially when you are not happy when exercising your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: https://www.aepd.es/es
Please write to eduardo[@]lawestepona.com to exercise these rights.
There is a form for exercising your rights, you can request it by email or, if you prefer, you can use the forms prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card.
If someone represents you, please attach a copy of his/her ID card, or sign it with his/her electronic signature.
Forms can be submitted in person, by letter or by e-mail to the address of the data controller stated at the beginning of this text.
GOOGLE ADS REMARKETING ACTIONS
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels
NOTIFICATION AND DECLARATION OF BREACHES
At LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P., we take security measures appropriate to the level of risk to protect personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, considering the risks involved in the processing and the nature of personal information; however, if LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P. determines that your service data has been misappropriated (including by an employee of LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P., exposed by a security breach or misappropriated by a third party, LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P. will promptly inform you of such security breach, misappropriation or misacquisition.
WHO WILL YOUR DATA BE SENT TO?
Third parties contract many tools used on this website to manage data. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P. shares data with these providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
External service providers (e.g. payment processing services, order processing, analytics, marketing campaign management, website management, email distribution and other similar service providers) to perform business functions on behalf of LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P.
This website may be accessed occasionally by the web development and maintenance company or the hosting company. They have signed a service provision contract that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy applied to the processing carried out on this website.
Any international transfer of data derived from tools or service providers will be subject to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on privacy, secrecy and data security.
SEGMENTATION AND PROFILING
The personal data given when contacting us, interacting with the website and any other data provided during browsing, including the information provided by cookies about browsing habits, will be used to be segmented or categorised to apply them to the activity related to (general administration management, information, marketing of advertising space, analysis of proposals requested by users/customers, statistical study of the services and content used, tastes and preferences, and surveys or forms).
Profiling, by analysing your automated individual choices, consists of using your Personal Data to evaluate certain personal aspects, such as analysing and predicting your financial situation, personal preferences, interests, behaviour, location, movements and attitudes. The logic applied to obtain these profiles is the use of statistical procedures, and the consequences of this processing of your data by profiling are sending personalised communications of interest to you with content related to the website’s topic.
The legal basis for processing your data for the above-mentioned purposes and the automated individual profiling is the consent given by ticking the above-mentioned box.
The data we use in profiling and show to advertisers is not user-identifiable but only a graph showing the type of audience we have, their age, country, gender, etc.
DATA SECRECY AND SECURITY
lawestepona.com is committed to the use and processing of users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality according to their purpose and complying with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorised processing or access according to current data protection legislation.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel integrally and securely; that is, data transmission between a server and the web user and in feedback is fully encrypted.
lawestepona.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet, nor, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the data processing, LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P. will ensure that any person authorised by LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P. to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers) will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a Security Incident occurs, upon learning of it, LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P. will notify the Client without undue delay and provide timely information relating to the Security Incident as it becomes known, or when reasonably requested by the Client.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the integrity and correctness of the data you send to lawestepona.com, exonerating LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P., of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated. Users agree to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The consent given, both for the processing and for transferring the subject’s data, may be revoked at any time by notifying LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P. in the terms laid down in this Policy for exercising ARCO rights. Such revocation will never be retroactive.
LAW FIRM ESTEPONA S.L.P. reserves the right to change this policy to adapt it to new legislation, case law or even standard industry practices. In such cases, it will reasonably announce any changes made to the Website before their implementation.