WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text stored in your browser (e.g. Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when browsing most websites.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
Besides using first-party cookies, we allow third parties to set and access cookies on your device.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies rarely store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. Rather, they store technical data, statistics, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and a registered user is browsing and basic tasks for any dynamic website to work.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They display advertising based on browsing habits, country of origin, language, etc.
COOKIES ACCEPTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require users’ informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for technical cookies and those necessary for the website to work or to provide the services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- Login cookies: Login cookies allow you to log in and out of your lawestepona.com account.
- Personalisation: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
This website uses analysis services, specifically Google Analytics, to help the website analyse how users use the website and improve its usability, but these services are never associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. You can see which cookies Google uses.
CAN I DELETE COOKIES?
Yes, and not only delete but also block, either generally or for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, go to your browser settings, search for the cookies associated with the domain in question, and delete them.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can always install programmes or add-ons to your browser known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you wish to enable.